Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WWW Wednesday (February 1)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:

What are you currently reading? I am currently reading The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa. I am pretty close to being finished!
What did you recently finish reading? The last book I finished reading was The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa. I love this series!
What do you think you'll read next? Next I will be reading The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa. I am very excited for Ash and Meghan to get their happy ending!

I'd love it if you shared you WWW Wednesday post with me, too!

3 comments:

Dead Trees and Silver Screens said...

Hoping through and following your blog! I really need to read that series. It sounds so good!

My post:http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/2012/02/wwwednesays-feb-1.html

Be sure to check out my giveaway if you stop by!

LibrarySnake said...

Haven't read this series yet, but it looks great :)

http://caraboseslibrary.blogspot.com

Marlene said...

I am currently reading: Die For Me by Amy Plum
I just finished reading: Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones
I plan on reading: Agnes and the Hitman.