Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (February 14)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



This week's teaser in honor of Valentine's Day:
"She trailed her fingers over my bare chest, and I shivered, almost frightened by how much I loved this girl."

~pg. 288, "The Iron Knight" by Julie Kagawa


What's your teaser?

4 comments:

MoniqueReads said...

Wow... looks like things are heating up. Great teaser.


My teaser.

Tiffany Drew said...

I think I may be the last person to read this series. I still need to get two of the books so I can read them all together. I hope you are enjoying it!

My Teaser

Leah @ The Pretty Good Gatsby said...

Oh wow. I love it! I'm one of the only people who still hasn't read this series. lol I should probably fix that. :)

My TT!

Sunny said...

I haven't read this series but it sounds interesting - Great Teaser!
Here's mine this week:
http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-mephisto-club.html