Friday, February 10, 2012

Booking Through Thursday On Friday


Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb. Click the picture above to visit the Booking Through Thursday site.

A while ago, I interviewed my readers for a change, and my final question was, “What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask?” I got some great responses and will be picking out some of the questions from time to time to ask the rest of you. Like now.

shelovestoread asks:
If you had to pick only 5 books to read ever again, what would they be and why?’
(Such a cruel question!)

Well, first I'd like to point out that I probably wouldn't survive on only five books for the rest of my life. Is it cheating to use a whole series as one book? Let's pretend it's not...









What about you? What books... or series... would you read?

No comments: