Thursday, February 23, 2012

Booking Through Thursday: Blogs


Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb. Click the picture above to visit the Booking Through Thursday site.


A while ago, I interviewed my readers for a change, and my final question was, “What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask?” I got some great responses and will be picking out some of the questions from time to time to ask the rest of you. Like now.Yvonne asks:
What do you look for when reading a book blog? Does the blogger have to read the same genre? Do you like reviews? Personal posts? Memes? Giveaways? What attracts you to a book blog?
And–what are your favorite book blogs?


When reading a book blog, I normally look for a combination of things. If I stumble across a blog, either by way of a meme or another blog, I will normally look first to see if the blogger reads the same kind of books I read. Sometimes I'll look for specific books/ series and other times I'll look for similar genres. I'll also look to see how the blogger reviews. That's normally it.
 
My favorite blogs... Well, I love The YA Sisterhood, Fiktshun, and Brooke Reports, to name a few, but you can pretty much guarantee I love every blog over in the side bar.

What about you? What do you look for in a blog?

No comments: