Monday, January 2, 2012

Return to Blogdom and a COVER CRAZY

Well, hello! I think I have officially returned to Blogdom. Now, that's not to say that I'll have all of my posts up on time, but here's hoping. I saw this cover over break and thought "What a great way to celebrate the new year!" So, without further ado, let's start off an excellent 2012 with an excellent cover!

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Worms.

Here is how Cover Crazy works:
  1. Cover Crazy will be posted on Mondays.
  2. Each week I will show a cover that I am completely crazy about.
  3. The point of this meme is to admire the art and beauty of a book’s design, but I will also provide a synopsis along with the title, author, and of course cover picture and what I like about it.
  4. In the comments section below, please feel free to share your thoughts, feelings, inspirations, etc. about the cover (but be respectful about it).
  5. If you decide to start your own Cover Crazy, please give credit to The Book Worms.

My cover this week is:

Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent

In my opinion, the Soul Screamer's series has had pretty amazing covers, and this one just might be my favorite. I love the pink. I think it's a lovely contrast with the black background. It's very bright, which makes it stand out among the others of the series. The font is different as well. Also, I think, given the events of the last book, having Kaylee alone on the cover is an excellent idea.

SYNOPSIS NOT AVAILABLE

What are your thoughts on this cover?

No comments: