Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WWW Wednesday (December 14)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:
What are you currently reading? I am currently reading Ruined by Paula Morris. It's a little slow right now, but then again I'm only on page 28...
What did you recently finish reading? The last book I finished reading was Legend by Marie Lu. So. FREAKING. AMAZING. Go read it. Seriously.
What do you think you'll read next? Next I think I will be reading Gone by Michael Grant. But I've been saying that for a while now. So...

I'd love it if you shared you WWW Wednesday post with me, too!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

I'm currently reading: Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews I'm addicted to this series Curran is awesome.
I recently finished: Iron kissed by Patricia Briggs. And this another great series, that I just started reading and can't get enough of.
Next I will read Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake cause my daughter and my friend are bugging me cause they wont to read it next.