Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (December 6)

Wow, I'm behind on posts. I have had a lot of homework lately, but I'm trying. With small windows of spare time, I've been working on the Book Report for December. It's almost done, so I should have it up soon... Ignore the fact that it's already December 6. Now, onto Teaser Tuesday!
 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teaser:

 
"I have one more block. I can't hold on any longer. I find a dark spot in the alley and collapse. The last thing I see is the silhouette of a girl off in the distance. Maybe she's walking toward me. I curl up and begin to fade away."
~pg. 34, "Legend" by Marie Lu 

 
What's your teaser?

2 comments:

Mad Scientist said...

Oh, this was a fun book to read. How are you liking Day? *grin*

Stop by any time :)


Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews

Tia Bach said...

Great teaser!

I found you through Should be Reading and love your blog. Today, I gave it The Versatile Blogger award: http://etjrmbach.blogspot.com/2011/12/award-acceptance-speech-versatile.html