Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WWW Wednesday (November 23)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:
What are you currently reading? I am currently reading Supernaturally by Kiersten White. My only comment at this moment: Lend is not in it enough.
What did you recently finish reading? The last book I finished reading was I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder.
What do you think you'll read next? Next I think I will be reading Gone by Michael Grant.

I'd love it if you shared you WWW Wednesday post with me, too!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

I am currently reading Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews, this book is taking me a little while I'm having a hard time getting into it probably just me I have a head cold. Just finished reading, Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill, really liked it and I can't wait to read the next one. I going to read either Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews or Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill not sure yet.