Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WWW Wednesday (November 2)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:
What are you currently reading? I am almost finished with Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. I love what I've read so far, and I can't wait to keep reading!
What did you recently finish reading? The last book I finished reading was The Hidden by Jessica Verday.
What do you think you'll read next? Next I will be reading either Supernaturally by Kiersten White or I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder.

I'd love it if you shared you WWW Wednesday post with me, too!

2 comments:

Tia Bach said...

I'm planning to read a couple Maggie Stiefvater soon. What age range would you say for it? My preteen wants to read it, too.

I love your choices. My WWW: http://etjrmbach.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-wednesdays-sharing-love-of-reading.html

April said...

@ Tia Bach

The Wolves of Mercy Falls series is young adult. I don't think it would be a problem for a preteen. I believe I read the first book when I was 13. Still, I would recommend reading it first to make sure *you* think the content is okay.

- April