Monday, November 28, 2011

Cover Crazy: Girl of Nightmares

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Worms.

Here is how Cover Crazy works:
  1. Cover Crazy will be posted on Mondays.
  2. Each week I will show a cover that I am completely crazy about.
  3. The point of this meme is to admire the art and beauty of a book’s design, but I will also provide a synopsis along with the title, author, and of course cover picture and what I like about it.
  4. In the comments section below, please feel free to share your thoughts, feelings, inspirations, etc. about the cover (but be respectful about it).
  5. If you decide to start your own Cover Crazy, please give credit to The Book Worms.

My cover this week is:

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

I am speechless... I saw this cover on another blog, and I just had to use it as my cover crazy for this week. I have yet to read Anna Dressed in Blood, the first in the series, but I am so curious to know what happens. I am especially curious seeing how parallel this cover is to that of the first one.


 
SYNOPSIS VIA GOODREADS

In this follow-up to Anna Dressed in Blood, Cas begins seeing Anna everywhere: sometimes when he’s asleep, and sometimes in waking nightmares. But something is very wrong. These aren’t just daydreams. Anna seems tortured, torn apart in new and ever more gruesome ways every time she appears.

Cas doesn’t know what happened to Anna when she disappeared into Hell, but he knows she doesn’t deserve whatever is happening to her now. Anna saved Cas more than once, and it’s time for him to return the favor.


What are your thoughts on this cover?

3 comments:

Carmel @ Rabid Reads said...

You're not the only one who's been rendered speechless by this cover. I love, love, LOVE it! The first book of this series was pretty too but this one's my fav by far.

My Cover Crazy

Annabell said...

I like this cover, but I think I like the cover of Anna Dressed in Blood better. I haven't read that book either, but hopefully will soon!

Here's my Cover Crazy

Cleo said...

I haven't read Anna Dressed in Blood either, but I definitely want to because the covers are really cool... This one especially! Great pick this week!

Here's my Cover Crazy