Monday, November 7, 2011

Cover Crazy: Endlessly

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Worms.

Here is how Cover Crazy works:
  1. Cover Crazy will be posted on Mondays.
  2. Each week I will show a cover that I am completely crazy about.
  3. The point of this meme is to admire the art and beauty of a book’s design, but I will also provide a synopsis along with the title, author, and of course cover picture and what I like about it.
  4. In the comments section below, please feel free to share your thoughts, feelings, inspirations, etc. about the cover (but be respectful about it).
  5. If you decide to start your own Cover Crazy, please give credit to The Book Worms.

My cover this week is:

Endlessly by Kiersten White

Is it just me or are there a lot of new covers coming out right now? Anyway, first of all, I love that each book in this series has its own color scheme. While her dress is not my favorite of the three covers, I do love that it's purple. I also love the clouds and the light shining on Evie. It feels hopeful to me. Last, but not least, I love the font, color, and placement of the title.

SYNOPSIS VIA GOODREADS

The third book in the Paranormalcy trilogy.

The final chapter of Evie's adventures. Old friends, new ones, all wrapped up in impossible decisions. And some ball gowns. Because what's a life of normal and paranormal drama without a ball gown or two?


What are your thoughts on this cover?

2 comments:

Cleo said...

I absolutely love this cover and all of it's purple-ness! I think that this might be my favorite cover in the series :) Great choice!

Jenny Cam said...

LOVE this cover! The whole series is beautiful. I can't wait to see this one next to the other two.