Thursday, November 24, 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Thankful


Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb. Click the picture above to visit the Booking Through Thursday site.
What book or author are you most thankful to have discovered?
Have you read everything they’ve written? Reread them?
Why do you appreciate them so much?
There are quite a few authors I am thankful to have discovered. I don't think I can narrow it down to one author or one book.

First of all, I'm thankful for discovering all of my favorite authors. I'm thankful for Rachel Vincent, Kelley Armstrong, Suzanne Collins, and many more.

I'm also really thankful for discovering Mary Downing Hahn. She's one of the first authors to make me love paranormal fiction. Her writing and her stories made me fall in love with ghost stories that now overpopulate my book shelf.

In general, I'm thankful to every author I've read whose writing has encouraged me, inspired me, and/ or kept me company. I wish I could name every author who has done this, but that would take a very long time.

So, to end this post, I'd like to wish all of you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope you all have a wonderful day and that you have someone or something to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Anya Millar said...

Great list and -new follower here... I've not read any of their works but may have to soon!

Happy Gobble Day

Here's my Booking Through Thursday ~ House Millar series

Áine

LibrarySnake said...

Fun list :)

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/11/booking-through-thursday_24.html