Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WWW Wednesday (October 5)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:
What are you currently reading? I am currently reading A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb. I feel like it's taking me forever to get through this book!
What did you recently finish reading? The last book I finished reading was The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. I am still terribly behind on reviews. 
What do you think you'll read next? Next I will be reading If I Die by Rachel Vincent. I am so very excited to read this!


What do you mean this is the same as the past two weeks? I don't know what you're talking about... I'd love it if you shared you WWW Wednesday post with me, too!

No comments: