Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (October 18)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teaser:

 
"And more important than all of those was this minute. The minute when I, [...], had come here under my own power, my music held in my hands, strong, finally, strong."
~pg. 158, "Forever" by Maggie Stiefvater

Do you like that I cut out the name of the character talking? Can you guess who it is? What's your teaser?

No comments: