Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WWW Wednesday (September 28)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:

What are you currently reading? I am currently reading A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb. I haven't had much reading time lately, but from what I have read I love it!
What did you recently finish reading? The last book I finished reading was The Iron King by Julie Kagawa, which I hopefully will have a review for soon. I've been a little behind on reviews lately. 
What do you think you'll read next? Next I hope to be reading If I Die by Rachel Vincent. I should be getting it in the mail with three other books by the end of this week.



I'd love it if you shared you WWW Wednesday post with me, too!

No comments: