Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WWW Wednesday (September 21)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:

What are you currently reading? I am currently reading The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. I believe I started it on Monday, and I'm loving it.
What did you recently finish reading? I finished The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins on Saturday. It. Was. Amazing! Review coming soon.
What do you think you'll read next? Next I hope to be reading If I Die by Rachel Vincent. I should be getting it in the mail with three other books soon. *wants but is waiting patiently*


 
I'd love it if you shared you WWW Wednesday post with me, too!

No comments: