Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (September 27)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teaser:

 
"He pulled himself up on the mattress and was asleep again instantly. I watched his face, beautiful and pale gold in the lamplight, and his hands, relaxed, half-open, his long fingers so still."
~pg. 62, "A Certain Slant of Light" by Laura Whitcomb

I haven't gotten very far yet, but I love this book! What's your teaser?

5 comments:

Keely Ann said...

Even if I just saw the cover, my interest would be piqued :) Great pick!

*New Follower*

My Teaser: Realms of an Open Mind

Happy Reading :)

~Keely

Rebecca said...

I have to say that I absolutely love the cover of this novel! It's gorgeous. And you definitely picked a great teaser!


My teaser is from a book I absolutely loved; Divergent! Click to be teased!

Amy said...

Great teaser! I haven’t had the chance to read this one yet, but it’s definitely being moved up on my TBR list! Thank you for sharing! :)

Here’s mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesdays.html

Amy said...

An intriguing cover and teaser! This has really picked my interest! ;)
Amy's Teaser

Crystal said...

I've been wanting to read this one, it's another one I just haven't made the time to read. Now my interest is up again with this teaser. Time to move it higher up in the tbr pile again. Hope you continue to enjoy reading it!

Here is my TT.