Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (September 20)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teaser:

 
"Even wet, tired, and in pain, I still had the energy to gawk. Pretty soon, my eyes felt huge and swollen from staring so long without blinking."
~pg. 110, "The Iron King" by Julie Kagawa

I'd love if you'd share your teaser with me too!

4 comments:

LibrarySnake said...

Ooh, I wonder what she's looking at :)

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesdays_20.html

Lex Write said...

You will have to tell me what you think of that. I have heard good things but I just can't seem to pick it up.

Sonia Lal said...

Been meaning to read this book. Interesting teaser:

mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/09/19/teaser-tuesday-afterlife/

Christin said...

Nice teaser! I really need to read these books!

Thanks for stopping by my TT :)