Thursday, September 1, 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Stormy Weather


Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb. Click the picture above to visit the Booking Through Thursday site.


While my town dries out of record-setting, epic flooding from Hurricane Irene, let me ask you: What’s your book with weather events? Hurricanes? Tornadoes? Blizzards? Real? Fiction? Doesn’t matter … weather comes up a lot in books, so there’s got to be a favorite somewhere, huh?
Can I say fire? If I can say fire (by natural causes of course) I think I'd go with Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. I also consider the storm mid-book of The Hollow by Jessica Verday to be one of my favorites. There's also a steamy scene afterward, which I will not lie, probably effected my view of the storm. I really have to think about this one... Hmm. If I remember any more books with weather events I'll add them.

What about you? What's your favorite weather event?

1 comment:

Tia said...

Great pick! I haven't saw this response yet! It also reminds me that I need to read Unearthly!


Here's mine