Thursday, September 8, 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Queue


Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb. Click the picture above to visit the Booking Through Thursday site.


What are you reading now?
Would you recommend it?
And what’s next?

I am almost finished with Remember Me by Christopher Pike. I have been reading this for a little while now, but I love it!

I would totally recommend this book to all my fellow lovers of ghost stories. This one also has plenty of suspense, mystery, and that hint of romance, which I LOVE.

Next up, I will be reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I've heard really good things, and I'm excited to get going on this one.

What about you? What are you reading?

2 comments:

BookGal said...

I'm thinking of The Hunger Games next as well.

Kerri said...

I remember reading Christopher Pike when I was much younger and really enjoying them.
The entire Hunger Games series is awesome. Enjoy!