Thursday, September 29, 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Loud


Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb. Click the picture above to visit the Booking Through Thursday site.
1. What do you think of reading aloud/being read to? Does it bring back memories of your childhood? Your children’s childhood?
2. Does this affect the way you feel about audio books?
3. Do you now have times when you read aloud or are read to?
1.) I'm not sure how I feel about being read to. I have no problem reading to someone else, but I think when someone's reading to me, especially if I can't read along with them, I tend to forget large chunks of the story. It doesn't really bring back any memories of my childhood, and I don't have kids.

2.) Audio books are something I've only used a few times. I've only ever used audio books for books I'm reading for school. More specifically, if I know I won't have time to sit and finish the book because I have something else to do. For example, I once finished a book in the grocery store via audio book. ;)

3.) Um... not really. Unless you count "popcorn reading" in English class. And that's used on rare occasions.
What about you? Audio books?

No comments: