Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WWW Wednesday (August 31)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:

What are you currently reading? I am currently reading Remember Me by Christopher Pike. I am in the second out of three stories in this omnibus.

What did you recently finish reading? The last book I finished was From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender. Unless you count the first book in the omnibus above.


What do you think you'll read next? Next I will be reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Thank you to everyone who helped me decide this!


I'd love it if you shared you WWW Wednesday post with me, too!

1 comment:

BJ @ Dark Side of the Covers said...

Yay, Hunger Games! It's a great book. (I consider it one of the best examples of how to layer conflict in a story, ever.) Enjoy!

Happy WWW!