Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WWW Wednesday (August 3)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


This week:


What are you currently reading? Right now, I'm reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. Jane Eyre is a read for school, so City of Fallen Angels kind of got pushed to the back burner. I hope to pick it back up full force soon.




What did you recently finish reading? The last book I finished reading was City of Glass by Cassandra Clare... I'm getting deja vu typing this post. It reminds me a lot of last week. Hmmm...





What do you think you'll read next? Next I will probably read The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong. Yep, definite deja vu.




What are you reading?

7 comments:

BJ said...

Darn school reading! (Although, I actually love Jane Eyre...good gothic stories never grow old.)
The Gathering is fun, too - my sister and I went to a Kelley Armstrong reading of it for my birthday. I want the next book out NOW, though...cliffhanger endings are so frustrating!
WWW @ Dark Side of the Covers

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I've read The Gathering. I'm trying to read the whole series. I love Cassandra Clare's books. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays.html

Celise Winters said...

I'm about to re-read the Mortal Instruments series, because I stopped on the third book, and I just figured, might as well reread the whole series. The Gathering is on my TBR pile. Who knows when I'll get to it? As for Jane Eyre, I just watched the movie, in school, don't think that I cheated. :)

http://incandescentenchantments.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesday-2.html

Anya Millar said...

Gathering is on my TBR list.

Aine
WWW @ House Millar

Robyn Johnson said...

Ah,school reading. It always messes me up too with the way it pushes everything else to the back. Great list this week! Happy reading.

couchpotatocritic said...

Ooh, Jane Eyre, great story. I had to read it my senior year of high school, and I was very sorry that it took me that long -- it's a great story. How are you liking it?

Here's my WWW for the week. Happy reading!

Books4Juliet said...

Great choices of books! I so love the Infernal Devices and the The Mortal Instruments Series! Cassie is an awesome writer :)

Here's my WWW Wednesday

New follower,
April (books4juliet)