Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WWW Wednesday (August 24)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:

What are you currently reading? I will be starting Remember Me by Christopher Pike today. I've never read anything by Christopher Pike before, but I've heard good things.

What did you recently finish reading? I recently finished From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender. Review coming soon.


What do you think you'll read next? I'll either read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins or The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. Which do you think
I should read first? (SEE POLL IN RIGHT SIDEBAR)




I'd love it if you shared you WWW Wednesday post with me, too!

3 comments:

Anya Millar said...

I'm awaiting your review on 'From Bad to Cursed'. Still think the cover is creepy, lol.

House Millar - WWW Wednesdays

Aine

The Book Gatherer said...

Oh I've heard great things about the Hunger Games. A girl in the bookstore the other day told me it was perfect summer reading so perhaps go with that?!

http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays_24.html

Niina said...

I actually have Hunger Games coming to me thanks to a RAK. <3 Will be reading it soon as well. :)

New Follower. :)
My Wednesday & Caressed by Moonlight GIVEAWAY