Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WWW Wednesday (August 17)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:

What are you currently reading? I am currently reading From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender. I was really excited when I saw this book because I didn't feel like the first book was complete. Turns out that's because there's a sequel!





What did you recently finish reading? I recently finished The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong. I miss the characters from the first trilogy, but I was not disappointed after reading this book.





What do you think you'll read next? Next, I think I'll read Remember Me by Christopher Pike. It's one of those three-in-one books, and I've had it on my TBR list for a while.



I'd love it if you shared you WWW Wednesday post with me, too!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Great reads! I have to agree with you about The Gathering, it's just as good as the last trilogy.

I haven't heard of the other ones, but they are now being added to my TBR list. Thank you for sharing! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays-blog-on-fire-award.html

The Book Gatherer said...

Oh it's always a nice surprise when you find out there's another book to read following on from one you enjoyed! Hope the second one is living up to expectations!

http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays_17.html

Books4Juliet said...

I haven't read any of those but looking at the cover, they look good. I hope you're enjoying your current read :)


Here's my WWW Wednesday

New follower,
April @books4juliet

Anya Millar said...

From Bad.... has a creepy cover but I've heard it's great. Hope you enjoy it!

Here's mine: House Millar - WWW

Aine

Kati R said...

Those look like great reads. It's been a while since I've read a Christopher Pike book.


My WWW Wednesday

Susan Oloier said...

I love this meme because I hear about all sorts of books I was never aware of before. I must add some of these to my to-read list.

BabyBird said...

Is Remember Me a new book? I didn't think Christopher Pike was still writing! lol.. Such a blast from the past to see his name :)

Here's my WWW Wednesday!

Robyn Johnson said...

Your books all look interesting. I have to find out more about them. I hope you enjoy. Here's my WWW for the week!
Happy Reading!

Lex Write said...

Interesting books, New Follower. Check out my WWW post when you get the chance.
http://thenovelstudent.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesday-817.

Patricia said...

Amazing titles and covers. Good choice!

http://itstimetoreadmamaw.blogspot.com/