Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WWW Wednesday (August 10)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:

What are you currently reading? I am just getting ready to start reading The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong. I'll post a review soon.






What did you recently finish reading? The last book I finished was City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. Ahhhhh!!! That is all. Review for this after I review the second and third books in the series.





What do you think you'll read next? Next? I'm supossed to plan this stuff? Man. Kidding... sort of. I'll probably read From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender next. Bad Girls Don't Die, the first book, is on my list of things to review, so this book should eventually have a review, too.



I'd love it if you shared you WWW Wednesday post with me, too!

1 comment:

BookBreather said...

The Gathering is such a good book! Unique plot, cute protag. I hope you like it.