Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (August 30)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teaser:

 
"But I wasn't a bad girl. I don't want to be forgotten. I want people to remember me."
~pg. 307, "Remember Me" by Christopher Pike

I just started the second story of the three books in this omnibus. I LOVE this book! What's your teaser this week?

4 comments:

TBM said...

OH no...sounds like she's in trouble.

Here's mine:

http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/teaser-tuesday-aug-30/

Tia said...

Great teaser! I've always loved Christopher Pike books!

Tia @ Falling For Books

Jennifer said...

Wonderful teaser, I think we all want to be remembered.
My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-creep-by-jennifer-hillier.html

Alice Audrey said...

Isn't it the bad girls who are remembered longest?

Great teaser. Please check outmy teaser.