Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Worms.
Here is how Cover Crazy works:
My cover this week is:
- Cover Crazy will be posted on Mondays.
- Each week I will show a cover that I am completely crazy about.
- The point of this meme is to admire the art and beauty of a book’s design, but I will also provide a synopsis along with the title, author, and of course cover picture and what I like about it.
- In the comments section below, please feel free to share your thoughts, feelings, inspirations, etc. about the cover (but be respectful about it).
- If you decide to start your own Cover Crazy, please give credit to The Book Worms.
So pretty. Reflective liquidy surfaces. The purple's a nice color, but... why is it purple? Also, why is there always a cat on these covers? And why is Sophie always reflected differently in the magical liquid? *looks at cover* Wait...? Is that blood on her sword or just a reflection of the purple liquid? Ooo, who'd she stab? Oooo... *leaves before asking what if questions that could potentially be spoilers*
SYNOPSIS VIA GOODREADS
Hailed as “impossible to put down,” the Hex Hall series has both critics and teens cheering. With a winning combination of romance, action, magic and humor, this third volume will leave readers enchanted.
Just as Sophie Mercer has come to accept her extraordinary magical powers as a demon, the Prodigium Council strips them away. Now Sophie is defenseless, alone, and at the mercy of her sworn enemies—the Brannicks, a family of warrior women who hunt down the Prodigium. Or at least that’s what Sophie thinks, until she makes a surprising discovery. The Brannicks know an epic war is coming, and they believe Sophie is the only one powerful enough to stop the world from ending. But without her magic, Sophie isn’t as confident.
Sophie’s bound for one hell of a ride—can she get her powers back before it’s too late?
I just realized pretty much everything I wrote was a question. Oh well. What's your cover this week?