Thursday, August 4, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - Soundtrack


Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb. Click the picture above to visit the Booking Through Thursday site.

This Thursday, I needed to have all of my posts done early and schedule them to go up today. Since the weekly Booking Through Thursday question isn't posted until Thursday, and I didn't want to leave you guys without a post, I went back on the site and found a previous question to answer. Here you go!

What, if any, kind of music do you listen to when you’re reading? (Given a choice, of course!)


I don't normally listen to music when I read, actually. I end up blocking out the music most of the time if I do listen to it, especially if I'm really caught up in my book. If I do have music playing it'll just be whatever is on my iPod.

What about you? Do you listen to a certain kind of music when you read?

No comments: