Thursday, August 11, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - Own or Borrow


Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb. Click the picture above to visit the Booking Through Thursday site.

So, much like last Thursday, I needed to have my post done early and schedule it to go up today. Since the weekly Booking Through Thursday question isn't posted until Thursday, and I didn't want to leave you guys without a post, I went back on the site and found a previous question to answer.

All things being equal (money, space, etc), would you rather own copies of the books you read? Or borrow them?

Own them. No question. I'm not actually sure if I've ever borrowed books except from maybe the library... Anyway, I prefer having hardcopy books over e-books for pretty much the same reason. I love being able to look at my bookshelf and see the books I read. I also love being able to walk over and pick up my book any time I want.

What about you? Own or borrow?

1 comment:

BJ @ Dark Side of the Covers said...

I'm a borrower, all the way...and I actually prefer eBooks. Mostly because I read 3 or more books a week, and rarely re-read a story...having all of those piling up around my house would not be pretty. :)

(That being said...I love hardcovers. I rarely buy them, but when I do, I keep them.)