Thursday, August 18, 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Fluff


Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb. Click the picture above to visit the Booking Through Thursday site.


You’ve just had a long, hard, exhausting day, and all you want to do is curl up with something light, fun, easy, fluffy, distracting, and entertaining.
What book do you pick up?

If I've had an exhausting day, any book is good for me. Books help me escape reality. It's almost like living a second life, and they all have a different set of circumstances completely unlike my own. If we're talking specifics, I often pick up the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent or the Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong. Sometimes The Hollow trilogy by Jessica Verday, which is more fluffy I suppose.

What about you? What's your go to fluff?

4 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

I lean toward light romance when I am tired or in a reading slump.

Anya Millar said...

Dark fluff? Cool


House Millar - BTT

Aine

Pepca said...

Good answer!
Here is my BTT.

BookGal said...

Dark fluff - great answer. I tend toward mysteries myself. Here's my answer: http://booksmemesmusings.blogspot.com/2011/08/booking-through-thursday-curl-up.html

I'm a new follower.