Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WWW Wednesday (July 27)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:

What are you currently reading? So, yesterday I started City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. I really want to know what happens, so I may or may not continue reading as soon as I post this. *excited*





What did you recently finish reading? The last book I finished was City of Glass also by Cassandra Clare. It was probably my favorite in the series so far for spoilerish reasons. Amazing book!





What do you think you'll read next? After City of Fallen Angels, I'll probably read The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong. I loved the Darkest Powers Series so I have high hopes for this one.





I would love it if you shared your WWW Wednesday with me, too!

4 comments:

LibrarySnake said...

Good choices :)

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/07/www-wednesdays_26.html

Gwenny said...

All great picks!

Here is my WWW.

Shirley @ My Bookshelf said...

I haven't read any of the The City of..... books. How are they?

April said...

I really like the Mortal Instruments series, Shirley. The story's interesting and the characters have a lot of personality. I actually just posted a review of CITY OF BONES (the first book).