Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (July 26)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teaser:


"It was the sort of lingering kiss that turned her insides to water. The sort of kiss that might have made her feel that nothing was wrong, that things were as they had been before, and he was only glad to see her."

~ pg. 241, "City of Fallen Angels" by Cassandra Clare




I'd love it if you shared your teaser with me, too!

3 comments:

Cara said...

I absolutely love this series! CoFA has some of my favorite lines. Thanks for sharing! :)

My teaser is here.

PeaceLove&Pat said...

I love this series, but this last book, I have to stop nd set it aside. I forgot why... maybe I'll pick it up again.
ThaNKS FOR sharing.

Here's my TT: http://www.peaceloveandreviews.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-7.html

Sharon said...

A great teaser! thank-you for sharing..

My TT, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice week..