Thursday, July 21, 2011

Introduction and YA Crush Tournament

So I decided since this was my first post here on From Book to Hooked I should probably introduce myself. Sounds fun, right? Alright. So, my name is April and I may have a small addiction to books. Note that I use "small" loosely. Reading is very comparable to breathing for me. I prefer having a hard-copy book over an electronic book (i.e. nook, kindle, etc.). For me, nothing compares to the way it feels to hold an actual book. Sadly, though, my addiction gets less attention when school starts up again, seeing as I'm in high school...

*sigh*

Anyway, I hope to have some reviews up shortly. I'm also planning on setting up my review system at some point... That would probably be best to have before I post my first review, huh?

Oh, and I wanted to say something here about the YA Sisterhood's Crush Tournament. They're in round 2 already, but I thought it was worth a post anyway. The Crush Tourney is a lot of fun, even if you missed a few rounds. You can click here or on the icon to the right, and it will take you to the YA Sisterhood blog. Vote if you haven't already, and I hope to talk to you again soon!

-April

No comments: