Thursday, July 28, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - Night Owl


Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb. Click the picture above to visit the Booking Through Thursday site.


What’s the latest you’ve ever stayed up reading a book? Is staying up late reading a usual thing for you?

 I think the latest I've ever stayed up reading was 5:00 AM. That happened one night when I was determined to finish reading my book because I loved it so much. Usually, though I'll try not to read past twelve especially if I have something going on the next day. Still, late night reading is a very  usual occurance in my life.

What about you? Are you a night owl?

2 comments:

LibrarySnake said...

I'm the same way :)
Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/07/booking-through-thursday_28.html

FBT said...

I don't usually fall asleep until 2-3 am so I'm continuously up late. My general rule of thumb is to read until I start reading the same line 3 times. Then it's lights off.

Here's my answer: http://killmeifistop.blogspot.com/2011/07/btt-night-owl.html